Thank you for being curious about how I need help. I’m glad you’re considering it. Here’s a list of ways you can help this project and be part of this ministry.
- Prayer – Once I started working on this, you wouldn’t believe how many other things start taking my time away. I haven’t been so busy until I started dedicating more time to this project. Please pray that God would be exalted in this and that it would reach more and more people every day. Please pray for my family too because they are giving up time for these videos to be made and this site to be run.
- Encouragement – I don’t know if people are using this site or watching these videos. However, leaving a comment on a post about how these videos are being used goes a long way in knowing that I’m not wasting the precious time God has given me and my family. Please consider leaving a brief message of encouragement or even an emoji would be fine. Thanks!
- Sharing – Sharing this website http://MakingTheBible.com on your Facebook page, Twitter or any other place you use to connect to people would be helpful because the entire point of the site is to get the word of God out to as many people as possible.
- Voices – I’m going to need voices. While I can handle the narration and maybe God’s voice with some special effects added to my own, there’s no way I can do every single male voice in the Bible let alone any female voice. If you would like to be part of this project then find out where I am in the Bible and record the next voice you would like to record. Please do your best to reduce extra noises or buzzing in your recording so that I could actually use it. I’ll make a page where I will give you credit for your voice.
- Donation – I’m not an organization. I’m a person who paid for software, website registration and audio equipment to get this done. If this a blessing to you then consider giving a little to help recover the costs to keep up this site, for me to buy certain digital props and possibly a better website template.
Thank you again and may God bless you as much as you’ve blessed me by considering what I’ve asked for on this page.